Please Note: You are viewing the non-styled version of DrMattIseman.com. Either your browser does not support Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or they are disabled. We suggest upgrading your browser to the latest version of your favorite Internet browser.
Need a quick dose of Dr. Iseman's "Prescription for Laughs"? Check here regularly for his upcoming appearances and interviews.
- Congratulations to Dr. Iseman and the cast of "Clean House" on their 2010 Daytime Emmy win in the Outstanding Class Special category!
- Dr. Iseman offers an undistorted, irreverent glimpse into sports as host of the weekly half-hour series, "Sports Soup," airing Tuesday nights at 10ET on the Versus channel.
- Catch Dr. Iseman performing "interior interventions" as the Go-To Guy on Season 9 of the hit show, "Clean House," airing weeknights at 10ET on the Style Network.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation recently invited Dr. Iseman to share his "Prescription for Laughs" at the Reverend Hugh A. Cooper Physician Recognition Dinner.
- Click here to read Dr. Iseman's interview in Arthritis Today magazine, where he shares his story of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Tune in to the online talk show, New Way RA, where Dr. Iseman joins the panel to help dispel some of the common myths about rheumatoid arthritis and to stress the importance of maintaining a sense of humor while living with the chronic condition.
- See Matt at his best. Launch Video Player
Note: player launches in new window and is in Adobe Flash. Clips include: Prescription for Laughs; Notes in the Chart; Universal Language; Who's Your Doctor?; Corporate Sponsorship; Testimonials.
"Dr. Iseman combined humor and insight to deliver a presentation designed specifically for our group's needs. The result was a program that was both entertaining and educational, and a huge success with the audience."
- Edwards Lifesciences
"I've never had [a speaker] relate to the group so well or make me laugh so hard. It took 'one of our own' to point out the humor in our profession."
- Sir William Osler Medical Society of Colorado
"Finally, a doctor with a sense of humor! Thanks for reminding me that it's okay to laugh at work."
- Columbia Cardiology Group